Sword of Moonlight > Devs

EXIT: Maps and menus and items, oh my!

<< < (2/2)

Holey Moley:
PATCH #3

http://csv.swordofmoonlight.net/SomEx.dll/1.2.1.10.zip

Fix for crash when choosing an item to BUY.

(I uh, changed a figure in the code but wrote it to the wrong address by 1 byte. I usually double-check these things. Must have neglected to in this case.)

Holey Moley:
Minor patching...

For the record, there's a new patch because a problem was discovered with standalone games (new Moratheia demo in the works) where the InstDir leaked into the game so that it was finding files that might be in the installation environment.

(Also, a few days ago I found a problem with the Equip screen showing the wrong magic if the order of the magics are changed. Probably not one will have noticed this.)

Holey Moley:
Vanity patching...

For tools I added a thing so grouping boxes look for the next element to see if it is "transparent" and fill it in if so. This is for boxes that have things obscuring their header bar....

I think that this didn't used to be necessary, but I've been seeing glitches on Windows 10 of late. Language packages that do this typically put a drop down box in the title area, or I sometimes use labels with extra space in them and stick a bar in the empty space to continue the outline (like I broke up the 3 physical and 5 magical elements this way, but really I was using the header in this case to suggest names for the one letter symbols; like a legend.)

P.S. These elements virtually always display correctly when a window is first filled in, but Windows has lots of rogue (undisciplined) paint jobs happening all of the time, usually as a result of partial fills, interactions, or keyboard/mouse mode switching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version