Sword of Moonlight > Devs

EXIT: Unleashing monsters

<< < (6/6)

Holey Moley:
:censored: Patch

http://csv.swordofmoonlight.net/SomEx.dll/1.2.3.2.zip

Great, I just found out SOM_MAIN wouldn't start since I changed something to load the Sys.dat file and it's the only tool that doesn't load a project, so it doesn't have a Sys.dat file.

Of course it crashes. Great look to have the first program that leads into SOM not start.

It's annoying to not realize something this for a while. And a reminder no one tries SOM or if they do they don't report when it doesn't work out. But I also really didn't want to patch this release again. It's going to be another deal where the last patch of the previous release is the same as the new release.

Incidentally there's a lot of cool stuff in this patch, but I can't divulge it now. I will say there's a new do_srgb extension that I've changed to always get turned on when the do_lap extension is turned on (but it can be turned off) because I think it really helps with ghost images that come from the do_lap extension. It superimposes two frames, so you always want it, but with the sRGB blending you get the proper colors for the blending and this makes it less funky and so it seems less blurry. Just some odd news. Of course the do_aa extension turns on do_lap. (I'm not crazy about the "do_lap" extension's name, but it's not one you normally turn on yourself.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version